WarriorBot is an intelligent battle robot with levelled building and programming learning system, providing users with an in-depth understanding of science, math, physics, programming, and more through captivating gameplay modes and intelligent features.
- PRP & Blockly Coding: The Jimu App allows users to create target movement by PRP and Blockly programming in an easy & fun way.
- Rich Building blocks: With 700+ high-precision building block parts, it provides you with enough elements to show your imagination and creativity.
- Levelled Learning System: Students learn from the detailed teaching guide book ＆ videos，making the build and code process easy to understand and leaving enough room for users to create with their inventions.
- Endless Possibilities: Connect your WarriorBot with a remote controller that supports Bluetooth 4.0 or above, expanding the move capabilities of your WarriorBot.
- Battle on competition, enjoy the glory of victory: The most recommended product for Robo Genius Global Youth Robotics Challenge. From 2018, over 6,000 students from more than 30 cities participated in the Robo Genius competition. It is applying the concept of "Learning by Competition", and also helps the youth to gain programming, engineering, and problem-solving skills while having fun.
In the Box:
- Servo motor x 4
- DC motor x 2
- Infrared sensor x 1
- Main control box x 1
- Lithium-Ion battery x 1
- USB cable x 1
- Goal x 1
- Ball x 1
- Official Map x 1
- Dice x 3
- Character Stickers
- Building guide book
- 700+ snap-together parts and connectors
- Specifications are subject to change without notice. Please call or write to us in case you would like to be doubly sure. For material that is not as per specifications, a full refund is possible within 3 days of delivery or free replacement is available within 30 days of purchase.